Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feb. 15th

So in front of me I have a bowl full of guac, no onions. Bruce had a mountain of them ready…I had to express kind of immediately my dislike of your favorite tuber. Glad to get that out of the way. But most of all want to get you up to speed on the first legs of the journey..

Oh, the joys and discomforts of travel. In my case mostly joys, and once checked in with bags thru to Perth I could relax. Mom and Dad drove me in and that helped tremendously... then it was all over the ride.

Atlanta to LA sat next to a guy who does advertising and social media for NASCAR.. go figure! Then the LA Sydney I sat next to a real cool young couple, he a builder and she just finishing up Uni in Poly Sci from Sydney. Already there is lots of interest in the project.

Then Sydney to Perth...who am I in front of but a whole row of Italians!

So abbiamo parlato in italiano per quasi 4 ore…Gonzissimo!

No comments:

Post a Comment